Friday, April 13, 2012

So many people...

Hey everyone! This is my first blog post EVER! I'm excited that I actually CAN post from my phone, which I thought I couldn't. This weekend, my family is on vacation in California, visiting a bunch of the parks and what not. There's a place right outside disney land called Downtown Disney that we went to last night. I'm not really a huge fan of crowds, in fact, they really frustrate me. So recently, when I am for some reason caught in a swarm of people, I try to focus on how God loves every single one of them! He just adores them! Suddenly, my whole attitude changed. I started to realize that each of these people are unique and amazing in their own personal way! The lady with for screaming kids, the little girl who lost her parents, (but found them!) and the guy who stole our pizza. God has a heart for every one of these people, and He desperately wants to have an intimate personal relationship with them. I know this, but do they? Do they know? Do they have any idea how much the Creator of the universe loves them? A good number of them probably dont. And here's what really hit me: how will they ever hear about this if no one shares it with them? Wow. I don't know about you, but I dont want to bottle up this love! I want each person in the world to experience the love the love that Jesus Christ has for them. Let's go! Let's do this! I'm ready! :D "i dont wanna wait for someone else to do what God has called me to do myself." ~Ellyn

No comments:

Post a Comment