Monday, April 9, 2012

Creations Reveal Your Majesty

As I was laying on my roof looking up through the trees at the sky, I was amazed.  By something I have seen a million times.  The clouds, the trees, the leaves, the bright green color...I was mesmerized.  The sound of the birds chirping, the lady bug that crawled on my arm, the sun that shone through the trees.  Although these things I have seen a million times, they had a new meaning.


I started thinking about how happy Veve, & her family will be when they find out that she can now go to school, & have so much more.  How happy they will be to know that someone else besides Veve's, family loves & chose her.  Imagining the smile that will come across her perfect face. The way she will feel.  All because God is amazing in every way possible.  He lead us to Veve, & wants to use us to show the world how truly fantastic He is.  What an honor.


God, the creator of the universe wants to use me, a sinner to touch & bless someone. In fact, He wants to use every single one of us!  To make change and a difference.  We are His creations & we should be spitting images of God.  Showing every one that God is almighty, All knowing & all powerful.  Are your hands ready & your hearts willing?  God will use you in so many different ways if you let Him.  So are you ready? :)



1 comment: