Saturday, April 21, 2012

Introducing Daisly!

Hey everyone!  It's Alyssa here, to introduce to you guys my Correspondent child Daisly!  She just turned 7, & lives in India!  I wrote my first letter to her yesterday & am very excited to hear back from her!  :)  I cannot wait to build a relationship with her & share with her how much Jesus loves her! When I wrote the letter I shared a very simple Bible verse with her that will remind to her to love in everything :)  1 Corinthians 16:14 " Do everything In Love".  I also told her that I pray for her daily!

Meet Daisly!




2 comments:

  1. She's so precious! As is Veve :) I'm glad you went through and got a correspondant child too. I love my correspondance kids! And you'll love India... my Kajal is from there and writes the most delightful letters. (I've found the first letter doesn't always offer much detail as it's a form and not often filled out on the back), but after that the kids are so affectionate and love to write. I've had 4 letters in four months from Kajal now!

    ReplyDelete