Friday, April 13, 2012

A Little Encouragement!

So recently I have felt a little down & have needed a pick-me-up!  God new exactly what I needed & showed me this verse last night & I would love to share it with you! :)

Hebrews 12:12-13
"Therefore lift your dropping hands, strengthen your weak knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be put out of joint but rather healed."

Now what this meant to me is that even when we feel down & discouraged that we need to lift our hands & praise God through it.  Because no matter what He is going to make it better.  He loves us & only wants the best for us.  This whole past week of me feeling down has only been a test of my strength & faith in Him!

A few days ago Kaitlyn had posted a status on Facebook that said "God will let you bend but He wont let you break."  Which means a lot to me because sometimes God needs us to bend to the point of almost breaking so that He can help us over come the hard things in life!

So when you are feeling down or discouraged raise your hands & praise the almighty, all powerful, all knowing God, who gave you breath!


No comments:

Post a Comment